- Instagram is yet to support the use of url link, either on stories or IG post. This implies you might need to instruct your users to copy link to browser, in case you so badly need them to visit a website link you are posting on the platform
- You may only be able to show one link at a time, and that’s only on your bio or profile information
- To achieve this, go to your profile and edit. Input your web link/URL into “website” and save.
- You may not be able to achieve link highlight on bio, should you input a url link anywhere asides “website”
- There’s been cases/reports where Instagram didn’t still highlight the web link on bio frontend. It’s yet uncertain what could be the cause of this. But when experiencing this you may consider ensuring you had input a web in a standard format. You may consider starting with http:// or with www to ensure a standard web address
Hope this helps