Nigeria Banks are coming into the space of eCommerce business with enticing offers such as pay later for the teeming population of online shoppers. Habarigt, one of the fast-emerging eCommerce platforms powered by GTB, now offers buyers the option of pay-later for purchases made on the platform; either for goods or services. HubCredit is a low-interest rate consumer credit loan that allows shoppers who have their salary accounts with GTBank to make purchases on Habari and pay later.
With Hub Credit, a customer/buyer can place order(s) for goods worth up to a million naira, and payback within a period of 12 months or sooner (whichever works for you); though at an interest rate of 21% per annum.
How do I qualify for Hub Credit by Habarigt
Eligibility for Hub Credit isn't made up for every customer on Habarigt, nor gotten on the platform of gold. There are certain conditions one must have met to qualify for the pay later on Habarigt.
The following rules apply:
- Applicant’s salary must be domiciled with the GTBank, that is, you must have a salary account with Guarantee Trust Bank.
- Applicant must have received a minimum of ₦100,000 as salary in the last 3 months.
- Applicant must not have a non-performing loan with the Bank.
- Applicant must not have an adverse credit bureau report.
How to apply
To apply for Hub Credit on Habari
- Provide your NUBAN/GTB bank account number and phone number
- Read their Terms and Condition, but it's mandatory for you to Accept for your registration to be processed.
- Check your email for Notification (Succesful applicants will receive an email with details of their approved HubCredit loan
- Link your HubCredit Account
Log in to Habarigt to create a Habari User profile and add your Hub-Credit as an account on your profile
- Add an item to your cart
Select the items you want to buy and proceed to checkout
- Checkout with your Hub Credit account
Select your HubCredit account at the checkout and confirm the payment with the OTP from your hardware token or mobile phone.